Posts Tagged ‘discovery’
It is good to have your kids with you when you travel; this would surely open their eyes to a lot more of new knowledge and discovery. When you bring along your kids in your trips, this is not only a way of bringing them close to your heart but also through this, your child would definitely make him or her more aware about the world around him or her.
Well, when kids are with you, you need to be more prepared because as we all know they have special needs and we have to respond to such needs. With the tips provided below, it would surely help you get yourself prepared for the entire travel.
You have to bring with you some of the most useful things you could carry with you as you travel and as you reach destinations:
- antiseptic hand gel
- small tissue packs
- sun screen
- Dr.’s phone numbers
- Tylenol – children’s & adults
- a rubber door stop can provide extra security for a hotel room door
- small plug in nightlight – to help find the bathroom in the middle of the night
These things re for the activities you could have together in order not get bored and to get their attention fully
- mechanical pencils
- highlighter – good for word search games
- deck of cards
- zip lock bags (collecting shells, storing food, wet clothes)
These are other things for travel uses:
- sun glasses
- light weight wind breaker
- camera with extra film
- keep a photo of your child in your wallet – incase you loose them in a crowed area
- extra copy of birth certificates, photo id, travel reservations, airline tickets
With these pointers in mind, you would not surely miss the thrill and the fun, you would also be able to good at preparing for traveling like from the simple trips to those that require loads of planning.