Posts Tagged ‘traveling’
It is good to have your kids with you when you travel; this would surely open their eyes to a lot more of new knowledge and discovery. When you bring along your kids in your trips, this is not only a way of bringing them close to your heart but also through this, your child would definitely make him or her more aware about the world around him or her.
Well, when kids are with you, you need to be more prepared because as we all know they have special needs and we have to respond to such needs. With the tips provided below, it would surely help you get yourself prepared for the entire travel.
You have to bring with you some of the most useful things you could carry with you as you travel and as you reach destinations:
- antiseptic hand gel
- small tissue packs
- sun screen
- Dr.’s phone numbers
- Tylenol – children’s & adults
- a rubber door stop can provide extra security for a hotel room door
- small plug in nightlight – to help find the bathroom in the middle of the night
These things re for the activities you could have together in order not get bored and to get their attention fully
- mechanical pencils
- highlighter – good for word search games
- deck of cards
- zip lock bags (collecting shells, storing food, wet clothes)
These are other things for travel uses:
- sun glasses
- light weight wind breaker
- camera with extra film
- keep a photo of your child in your wallet – incase you loose them in a crowed area
- extra copy of birth certificates, photo id, travel reservations, airline tickets
With these pointers in mind, you would not surely miss the thrill and the fun, you would also be able to good at preparing for traveling like from the simple trips to those that require loads of planning.
There is an undeniable fact that most people have this great chance to travel abroad for some time in their lives. For some reasons, others go abroad for work. Whatever the purpose of that travel abroad is, see to it that you make yourself safe from whatever hassles and be prepared for the whole trip. These are the tips you have to bear in mind so that you would not have a hard time for traveling is intended to be coated with fun and excitement. What are these tips?
- See to it that you have signed the right passport and visa, double check everything for these are the most important things you have to secure before anything else. And be sure to fill in the information intended for the emergency page.
- More readings would definitely help you out. Get to know the country you want to visit. The Consular information sheets would surely be very essential as a reading material. You really have to get to know the country you choose to go
- As you are in the other country, of course, you have to be under the rules and law of the country you are paying a visit at. For it would surely decide your total stay there. Stay out of the hassles and troubles by being of knowledge.
- Be aware of their custom as well. Do not get yourself that feeling of being an outcast or do not hurt others just because you have gone against their usual beliefs and their usual acts. When you know the culture and the custom, the more you sow seeds f respect to the place and its people.
- Make another copy of your important travel papers.
- And of course, contact the nearest offices that are very helpful to you
These are the reminders you have to carry with you whenever you go around and see the world. Traveling is indeed fun but you could turn it into a disaster if you do not how to handle and enjoy it with the right steps, information and guide.
Brussels, officially known as the Brussels Region, which comprises nineteen municipalities including the City of Brussels, is the official capital of the European Union. It is the largest urban area in Belgium and has a very detailed history of emergence dating back to the tenth century. With a population of over 1.8 million and presence of headquarters of National Atlantic Treaty Organization and the main Institutes of European Union makes Brussels one of the prominent regions of Europe.
The region is bilingual as both Dutch-speaking (Brabantian) and French speaking (more precisely Belgian French), people reside here. This destination is well known for the numerous (above 80) museums it contains including the Museum of Modern Art, and the Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium. The magnificence of these museums is shown by the fact that they harbor wide-ranging collections best medieval works in painting.
The architecture of Brussels is diverse. The variety ranges from medieval constructions on the Grand Palace to the post modern buildings of the European Union institutions. Few of the main attractions of Brussels are:
The Atomium is a unique structure located near famous places of interest such as Brupark, Oceade and Brussels Exhibition Park. The structure is a grandiose magnification of a crystal molecule of an iron atom. Massive iron corridors hold nine of these huge iron molecule structures together representing the nine Belgian Provinces. A lift to the top of the structure gives an exquisite view of the entire vicinity.
The Mannekin Pis, often referred as an equivalent of Eiffel Tower to Paris is a tiny statue formed out of moulds (of an originally attacked and destroyed bronze statue). Visitors all over the world gather to see the little weeing statueís ever changing wardrobe.
The Bruparck, was once an conglomeration of antique bars and was meant to reflect the high standard of living of Belgium. Now, it houses a giant Kinepolis cinema, the swimmerís paradise Oceadium and the Atomium. The place is also necessary visit for the lovely restaurants with wonderful terraces, playgrounds and a beautiful Venetian Carousel.
Apart from these, Brussels is well known for the Belgian Chocolate, its local waffle, the French fries, and the types of beers. With 1800 restaurants, and a number of high quality bars, Belgian cuisine is known among connoisseurs as one of best in Europe and hence only adds to the compulsion of visiting this city.